Leica Rugby 50 Rotating Laser Level w/Receiver 6003468
Condition : Demo unit, unopened and ready to work
Come with warranty 12 month
Item Includes :
- Leica Rugby 50
- Rod-Eye Basic
- Grade Rod Clamp
- Alkaline Battery Holder
- 2 D Cell Alkaline Batteries
- Hard Carrying Case
- User Manual
- Manufacturer's 2 year warranty
Other packages are available, contact us to see which package fits you best!
For an item brochure click the link: http://www.leica-geosystems.com/downloads123/zz/lasers/Rugby%2050/brochures/Leica_Rugby50_brochure_us.pdf
The Leica Rugby 50 – Ready to work when you are!
Simple, one-button operation, fully automatic, general construction laser. The Leica Rugby 50 has the features needed to get the job done.
Rugged, reliable, accurate. The Leica Rugby 50 is the affordable u201clittle brother” of the popular Leica Rugby 100. The Rugby 50 provides value where ever it is used. Work gets done faster and more accurately, providing savings in labor, time and materials. As a contractor, you know the values of lasers. Built to Leica Geosystems’ tough standards, you can trust the Leica Rugby 50 to provide you with the right tool to get the job done.
- Simple, one- button operation
- High impact composite housing
- Fully sealed with enclosed head
- Watertight for all conditions
- Long battery life
- H.I. (Elevation) Alert protection
- Low battery indicator
- Optional alkaline or NiMH batteries
- Working Range: 300m (1000 ft) Diameter
- Self-leveling Accuracy: u00b12.6mm at 30m (u00b13/32” at 100 ft)
- Rotating Speeds: 10rps (600 rpm)
- Laser Diode: (type) 780nm (infrared)
- Weight with Batteries: 1.85kg (4.0 lbs)
- Operating Temperature: -20 to +50u00b0C (-4u00b0F to +122u00b0F)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to +70u00b0C (-40u00b0F to +158u00b0F)
- Dust / water: (IEC60529) IP55
Always automatic - Always self-leveling
The Leica Rugby 50 is designed to always turn on in automatic self-leveling mode. No concerns for setting up the laser incorrectly. Set up the Leica Rugby 50 within its wide leveling range, the instrument will automatically self-level and work can begin
H.I. (Elevation) Alert
The H.I. or Elevation Alert function monitors the leveling of the Leica Rugby 50. Any significant disturbance or movement of the tripod will cause the alert function to activate. The Leica Rugby 50 will stop operation and will sound an alarm to prevent possible errors.
Out of level indication
During normal operation, the Leica Rugby 50 continuously self-levels. Small vibrations and disturbances may cause an out of level condition. The head will stop momentarily and the emission LED will blink until the unit re-levels and work can resume.
Rod-Eye Basic Receiver :
Offering two accuracy settings, high/low audio output and a 300 meter (1000 ft) range, the Rod Eye Basic is a quality receiver that is ready to work for you.
- LCD Indication – Two clear displays on the front and back of the receiver
- Audio Indication – Two settings, high for noisy outdoor jobs and low for indoor applications
- Automatic Shutoff – After ten minutes to conserve battery life
- Grade Rod Bracket – With a circular level vial, attaches easily to your grade rod
- Level Vial – On the receiver ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy
- Protective Overmold – Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.